Post Judgement Modifications


Get expert guidance for post judgement modifications.

After the court has entered a final judgment or order in your case, you may wish to modify the court’s orders based on a change in circumstances.  Whether that be a request to modify child support, spousal support or custody and visitation order, or even enforcement of your order, Marcus Family Law Center has  significant experience handling these types of matters.

Preparation and planning is key to these types of proceedings, as the rules that govern them are very specific.  If improperly done, the court may deny the motion.  Marcus Family Law Center’s attorneys are well versed in preparing compelling pleadings, strategizing effective discovery plans and negotiating effectively in order to obtain the desired result.  Contact us today to schedule a consultation free of charge.